Purchase Ingredients: The first thing to do when preparing Okro soup is to get the ingredients, which can be purchased with a little amount of money from any market close to you. Below are the lists of ingredients you need to prepare the soup. The size of ingredients you wish to use will be determined by the number of people you are serving.
Ingredients (some are optional, depending on how you want it).
• A bowl of Okro seed.
• A small bunch of pumpkin leave (optional).
• 1 kg of meat or fish (as desired).
• Medium sized stockfish head.
• Two or more piece dry fish.
• Half a cup of grinded crayfish.
• 15 - 20cl of plan oil.
• Pomo - cow skin (optional).
• 2-3 seasoning cubes.
• Salt and pepper to taste.