Get Your Ingredients: You will need to get the following ingredients to prepare your soup, the ingredients can be purchased in any market around you. You should know that the quantity of ingredients to use depends on the number of people you want to serve.
Ingredients (some are optional):
• 3 cups of Egusi (melon).
• Two Dry fish.
• Half a cup of blended crayfish.
• Ground pepper.
• 15cl of palm oil.
• Pomo (cow skin).
• Your Meat of choice (chicken, beef, goat meat, or assorted meat).
• Locust beans (Iru), Ogiri or Dawadawa.
• 3 seasoning cubes.
• One medium sized stockfish head (optional).
• Salt to taste (optional).